Sunday, August 30, 2009

Carpal tunnel...

Hi again...
I just wanted to show you all a couple pictures that I looked up on Google.
For those of you who haven't seen me, this is what I look like basically:

I have to wear a Corflex wrist brace. Underneath I wear a glove and bandage under that. This is what it looks like with stitches, basically:


Alicia thinks this is wider than mine actually is. Gross, eh!? Lol.... This is what it should look like after it is fully healed, basically:


Amazing what they can do with modern medicine, isn't it? In two weeks I go and get the stitches out of my left hand, while also starting physical therapy on my right. I will be sure to keep you updated about what's going on.

Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    That really is how your hand looks but at least you are on the road to recovery. Talk to you soon. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I agree, that is how your hands look. It won't be long before you are up and running again and all of this will be behind you. Keep strong! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of weird how similar it looks, I think! Lol...except now it looks kind of gross : /
    Thanks for commenting!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCH!!!!

    Praying for your swift recovery and I have just updated myself on your Project. When do you graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina!
    Wow I didn't expect to get any readers from Seekerville! Welcome to my blog!

    I will graduate in mid-June of 2010. Thanks for coming and I hope you'll still check in!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking in :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol...funny lady, that you are! I'm off to babysitting. You have a great weekend too!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete