Saturday, August 1, 2009

My lists from Follett...

Okay so I promised you the titles from my Follett lists. First up is India's possible titles:

Amazing Mallika by Jami Parkison
Chachaji's cup by Uma Krishnaswami
Engines, engines : an Indian counting rhyme by Lisa Bruce
Excuse me, is this India? by Anushka Ravishankar
Lights for Gita by Rachna Gilmore
My mother's sari by Sandhya Rao

Mexico's possible titles:

Day of the Dead by Tony Johnston
Going home by Eve Bunting
Hanukkah moon by Deborah da Costa
Josefina by Jeanette Winter
Saturday market by Patricia Grossman

These are the posibilities right now. Like I said before, I will be meeting with Mrs. Haynes on Tuesday to discuss which titles out of these possibilities we feel should be used. Feel free to search these titles to find out more about them. You can use the Google Book Search further down on the page(found under my followers and above my links), of you want to make the search a bit easier.
Once the actual books are chosen, I will provide a link to the book on Borders or Amazon. So, you may not feel like researching the titles. It is up to you!

I will update you later!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment