Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updated Titles List

Here's the updated titles list that I promised:

Adelita : a Mexican Cinderella story by Tomie DePaola (M)
Day of the Dead by Tony Johnston (M)
Engines, engines : an Indian counting rhyme by Lisa Bruce (I)
Excuse me, is this India? by Anushka Ravishankar (I)
Josefina by Jeanette Winter (M)
Lights for Gita by Rachna Gilmore (I)
The little red ant and the great big crumb : a Mexican fable by Shirley Climo (M)
My mother's sari by Sandhya Rao (I)
Saturday market by Patricia Grossman (M)

Obviously, if there is an (M) by it, it is a Mexico title. (I) is India. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Enjoying the rain this afternoon? : )
Tomorrow is my carpal tunnel surgery on my right wrist. I'll try to let you all know how it went, but typing might be an issue!
Talk to you soon!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment