Saturday, August 22, 2009

More books!!!

Hello again!
So, I am currently waiting for 2 books to come in! That is so exciting and such a relief to me. I will post a list of the books that I have for you now. Here they are:

Ireland:
The Night Before St. Patrick's Day by Natasha Wing
A Fine St. Patrick's Day by Susan Wojciechowski
Fiona's Luck by Teresa Bateman
Patrick Patron Saint of Ireland by Tomie dePaola
Shawn O'Hisser the Last Snake in Ireland by Peter J. Welling
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Samantha and Lola by Alma Flor Ada and F. Isabel Campoy
Too Many Leprechauns by Stephen Krensky
Lucky O'Leprechaun by Jana Dillon
The St. Patrick's Day Shillelagh by Janet Nolan*

Mexico:
Day of the Dead by Tony Johnston
The Little Red Ant and the Great Big Crumb: A Mexican Fable by Shirley Climo
Josefina by Jeanette Winter
Adelita: a Mexican Cinderella Story by Tomie dePaola
Saturday Market by Patricia Grossman*

* = waiting for it still

I got a whole stack of these books yesterday from Encore, so I will read through them and let you know what I think! The about 8(I think) books that I've already read, I've really enjoyed.
Talk to everyone soon!
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hannah--It is great to see your plan coming together! I look forward to seeing what titles you decide to use and the activites that will go with them.

    Sorry taking out your stitches hurt. ): Just the thought of it is...eeewwww.

    Hope you are enjoying your last days before school starts. (: Mrs. Haynes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It does seem to be coming together now, doesn't it!?

    Hahaha! Your comment about the stitches made me laugh. Yesterday, I had to take of the little tape-ish things to be able to put Cordran tape on it nightly. Then during the day I have to put Vitamin E cream on 3 times daily. This could go on for months! : / Tape is not fun on them though!

    I'm trying to enjoy them....hope you aren't working too much!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete