Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Books!!!!

Hi!
I got my stitches out today...ughhhh! It hurts to have stitches taken out! Take my advice, don't get stitches. As expected, I have a lot of restrictions. We'll see how it goes....

I do have good news though! 6 books came in today. Unfortunately 2 of them were the India ones. If you have been following my blog, you know that I have switched from the culture of India to Ireland. If you didn't know...now you do : ) Luckily, I only ordered 2 out of 4 India books. 1 book was a Mexican one. The other 3 were Ireland ones. They all look quite promising, I would say. There are 5 more from Encore coming on Friday and another sometime next week(they forgot to order it). I had 1 from Borders today and 1 more is supposed to be coming. I will let you know when they all come in and/or when I make some decision! : )

Talk to you soon!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment