Saturday, September 26, 2009

Parent Letter....

I just finished the parent letter to be given out at Open House on Tuesday night. I am so glad it's behind me! I was dreading writing it for some reason, but it's done now. : )

Mr. Ashley approved all my dates!!! YAY!! We also figured out a date for the family celebration at the end of the program, which is Wednesday, October 18. I am so excited that things are being finalized....well, finally!

The meetings all went great this week(obviously). Now, I can start thinking about activities to go along with the books(well, not START thinking....I already have some ideas).
More to come!
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how the meeting went. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy!
    Thank you : ) I'm putting up another post today, so stayed tuned. Thank you for becoming a follower!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete