Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

I have had such a busy time lately! Tonight alone has been enough to drive me insane!

I had a 3 hour sance rehearsal for the musical tonight(ughhhh! But we were told not to complain because the dance instructor is taking valuable time out of her hectic schedule too, valid point). Then, after getting home from that after 9pm, I had to register for the ACTs! I will be taking the SATs on October 10 at the high school and ACTs on October 24 at the Claremont high school. So busy!

I am hoping to go and pick up the other 2 titles tomorrow morning...I'll be sure to let you all know!

In some rather unfortunate news, Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Samantha and Lola is still very low in stock at Amazon. There are 3 left in stock. I may end up going with Borders, but have found better service through Amazon in the past.
Keep following everyone, I really appreciate it!
Hannah : )

No comments:

Post a Comment