Sunday, September 13, 2009

Exercises

I told you that I would come and update you all later about my exercises! Lol...Here they are:

1) Roll the scar and surrounding area with a golf ball on a flat surface. I have to do this 4x/day for 5 minutes each time. I will have to do this until at least Thanksgiving.
2) Put palm flat on a flat surface, like a table. Push firmly on it. This will build up the strength. I have to do this the same amount as the first one.
3) Pull fingers in to the top of my hand. Not bringing in to a full fist, just to the top of my hand. !0 reps multiple times daily.

This is going to be such a long process, you better believe it!! I'm dreading it...
Anyway, I think we're headed out to the shopping center.
Stay tuned...more to come!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment