Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful November - Day One

I know, I know, you're all thinking *grooooooan* another one of these things?? Well, I've never done one before. I'm thinking it might be fun to do. I also think that, you know, it could really be worthwhile to recognize thirty things I am truly thankful for. So....here goes nothing! :)



Friday, November 1, 2013.
Today I am extremely thankful for my friends. Near and far, I have friends all over the country and even in other countries! I hold them all very close to my heart, but some I admit that I hold just a little bit closer. These people have been to Hell and back with me, know me at not only my best but my worst and have stayed by my side nonetheless. I love them to pieces and would do anything for them. My beautiful, talented, amusing, magical friends :)

Kelsey

I've known her since 6th grade. We've had our moments, boy, have we! But we always come back as if we couldn't imagine life without each other lol. She has excelled at college and will be graduating early this year - I'm so proud of her! Beautiful from the inside out, she is one of the best tennis players I know and a great confidante too. She's moving to Texas after graduation, which even though we don't see each other often, will be really hard. I definitely cherish all our time spent together.



Brittany

We were best friends from kindergarten on! Where one was, the other couldn't have been far. Brittany and I have been through so much together, both the good times and the bad times. We're both a little....erm....hard headed lol and I can remember a couple times where neither of us wanted to back down to the other so we just wouldn't speak to one another! We always found our way back though. A part of me has always admired her undying faith in God. We aren't as close since college, but I'll always love her and she's always got a very special place reserved in my heart.


Guibers!


Boy, I miss this kid. I really and truly do! He was so good for Alicia and I appreciate everyday that he was sent our way. She's lucky to have seen him a few times since he left here. I know she's his best friend, but that doesn't mean that I don't miss him too lol Gui has a magical way of making you forget your worries for awhile. He's laid back, easy to talk to, funny, and sincerely kind. He taught me to remember to RELAX.




Mallory

Man, I know that you spend all the time behind the camera, Mallory, but you could easily be a model yourself. You're gorgeous! You're a gorgeous person as well. It seems to come so easily for you too, I've always envied and admired that quality of yours. I could probably write a short novel and still not be able to quite put into words what your friendship means to me nor all you have done for me. I am certainly lucky to call this strong woman my friend. We've been through the wringer together, though we've never met in person, and someday we owe it to ourselves to at the very least give each other a hug lol! I am so, so very thankful for you from the bottom of my heart.


Laura, Alicia, Hannah

LOL I love this picture of us!! Describes the three of us perfectly. I'm really pointing out Laura in this. She was always "Alicia's friend", but somewhere along the way she became our sister as well. Laura hasn't necessarily done much for me, but I love that kid just the same and I'm glad to have her in my life. Sometimes it helps just knowing that someone is there.


Cateroni and Bananer

Last, but certainly not least is my lil Cateroni! I know I've shown this picture before and for some reason....I just love it. It reminds me of all the fun we used to have at school together, I miss that. In all honesty, I miss my friend a lot! We don't keep in great contact because it's just hard when you're not actually together. It's no excuse from my end, but it is hard. Cat and I have had many late nights, laughing so hard we were crying, intense conversations. She gets me. I like to think we get each other. We've been through some of the same things that both of us know others wouldn't necessarily understand. I will always appreciate her constant support and though I tell her this sometimes....I am eternally grateful for her friendship! Forever and always <3 p="">







Until tomorrow,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment