Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful November - Days 11, 12, and 13!

Back again for Part Two of catch-up lol :) Without further ado....

Monday, November 11, 2013:
Monday I chose to be thankful for legs, especially my legs. I may have problems with my hips and knees from the RA, but I have been able to continue to build the strength in my legs through walking. My legs allow me to walk between 6-7 miles a day right now. Without my legs, life would be so much harder. I think we should all take the time to be thankful for what our bodies DO allow us to do, even if they are not perfect.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013:
Yesterday, I chose to be thankful for television. Now before you chew me out.....we all need to relax and unwind. I love watching my favorite shows and movies, it helps me relax at the end of the day. Life wouldn't be very enjoyable without time for ourselves, would it!? Well, I think we all would agree that TV is one of those things :) What are your favorite shows? Here are some of mine....

Grey's Anatomy - They celebrated their 200th episode this season!


This is......THE VOICE! Lol

Wednesday, November 13, 2013:
Today, I choose to be so, so thankful for my kitchen! Mine, well it's my mom's truth be told lol but it's in our house, so it's mine too :P Anyway, especially since the beginning of this year, I have kind of taken over the majority of the cooking. I get to cook up all sorts of stuff! Usually things turn out yummy.....sometimes we have our flops lol. Today I made Stuffed Pepper Soup courtesy of Gina at Skinnytaste.com. I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll have to show you maybe tomorrow. Some of my favorites recently have been Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Rosemary and Olive Oil Quinoa with grilled chicken and carrots, and Ground Turkey, Black Bean, and Sweet Potato Chili - YUM :D Lol

Until tomorrow!!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment