Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Feeling.....Stressed

You know that feeling when everything seems to be going for too good for too long almost? You just feel it lol. I feel like I hit a high and then I know SOMETHING will come crumbling down on me. I've been trying to get my positive thinking better than before since before I kind of scoffed at that type of thinking....now I know there's something to be said about it.

Anyway, I try to reason with myself. In the grand scheme of things.....is this going to matter in a month? A year? 10 years? No, not really probably. There are millions of people in the world, don't let that ONE person get the best of you. They're not worth your time. Everything happens for a reason. Every little thing....is gonna be alright. Okay, so why doesn't it always help? Lol who knows....who knows!?
So I try to take deep breaths (it really does work!).....



immerse myself in a good book (currently reading a Julie Lessman. 'Nuff said.)....


and probably throw myself further into my Grey's obsession.

I admittedly love my Calzona girls :)


Basically at this stage in the game, I try to do anything other than eat because that's all I really want to do when I stress! Lol yes, old habits die hard. This week has certainly been one to write in the books and I'm struggling on keeping on my good eating train. But I'm trying, I'm not giving up, and I've accepted the fact that 60lbs is not going to just hop back onto my body in one week's time. 

Tonight has been an exceptionally emotionally tough night so I turned to YouTube of course. I think you've heard the story before of the Song for Sarajevo, but I'll summarize again. I was fortunate enough to sing it with Judy Collins at our local opera house in a children's chorus I sang in. I remember it moving me then and it still has to somehow be a favorite of mine because I find myself craving the dramatic, sweeping notes and heartbreaking lyrics. So I dug it out yet again for another time.




Anyway, at the end of the day, sometimes you just need something that's going to make you laugh. In that case, I visited Colleen Ballinger's YouTube site today and luckily....she did Colleen's Corner today! She's funny, gorgeous, plays Miranda Sings whom I adore. Love it. So enjoy :)




On that note.....good night!

Seriously though....don't tell me they don't make THE perfect little TV family <3 td="">

No comments:

Post a Comment