Friday, October 2, 2009

Another update!

Hi!
I just got home from play rehearsal. They let us out almost a half hour early! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Samantha and Lola came in tonight! So, I officially have all 4 Ireland books and 3/4 Mexico books! I am so excited! Lol....

This weekend my goal is to try and get all my ideas for activities down on paper. Then I will know what materials I need to put them together.

I will also be emailing Mr. Ashley next week to give him a quick update of the project before PTA meeting on Thursday. Hopefully, he will be willing to read it to them so that they also stay informed on what is going on. I should be able to give him a final count of participants by then too. I did tell him today how many I have.

Tonight I was able to make my Feedback Form. It is completed and ready to print out. Just like the contracts, I will print them out in a different color for each class(since I will include the day they need to return the materials, which are different for each class). I also got an official list of the participants so far typed up. I will continue adding to this until Tuesday, then give a typed copy to Mrs. Ehret and Mrs. Langley for their records.

The official count so far is....12(classes combined) families! Mrs. Langley and Mrs. Ehret are actually split even down the middle with 6 in each class.
I just wanted to update you semi quickly!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment