Monday, October 5, 2009

Activities!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm soooo excited! This weekend Alicia helped me create all 4 of my activities that I will be using for the program, at least on paper. They still need to be "made", but that won't be too difficult. They go as follows:
- Coloring Irish designs to go with A Fine St. Patrick's Day
- A game involving fake potatoes, "buckets", and a spinner : ) to go with Fiona's Luck
- A personalized board game where you are trying to learn/practice your Irish Step dancing before the big show like in Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Samantha and Lola
- And finally a writing activity. There will be 2 questions, Is there anything in your family that has been passed down from generation to generation? If YOU could pass something down, what would it be and why? Or something along the lines of those questions. Goes with the book The Saint Patrick's Day Shillaelegh

I don't know if any of that actually makes sense, but they should be great!

I recieved one more contract from Mrs. Langley today and did not have time to check in with Mrs. Ehret, so I don't know if she got anymore.
Thanks!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment