Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WWW Wednesdays Meme

Howdy!

I have decided that I want to try following a meme. So, I am starting with WWW Wednesdays. You can find this meme on MizB's blog.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…



* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

Currently reading: A Time for Dancing by Davida Wills Hurwin. This books is a reread for me and it's just as good as I remember. Check it out!!












Recently finished: Sushi for One? by Camy Tang. This. Was. Incredible! I'll tell you something, I loved it! Definitely will be recommending this to my friends. Plus, there's two more in the trilogy!












Next read: Vision in White by Nora Roberts. I've been wanting to read this and guess who found it at the library today *in a sing-song voice*












I hope that this is as fun for you as it is for me! If you don't want to start this meme on your blog, just post your responses in the comment section, please and thank you. I'd love to see what you've been up to!

I've changed some of the books on my book challenge list. I don't know if anyone's been watching, but I'll keep it updated!
Talk to you soon,
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. What a great meme, Hannah! It would be fun to see what others are reading/have read/going to read.
    I've been so swamped w/ school, my sister getting married and reviewing that I'm not sure I'd be able start this meme on my blog. But, it looks like a lot of fun. Maybe this summer perhaps?:D
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! How fun! I think I'll just post my answers here, it that's OK! ;)

    Currently reading: Love is Monumental (I'll also be reading one or two others, including Love on a Dime, before I finish this one I think!)

    Finished Reading: She Walks in Beauty (What a beautiful, wonderful book! Highly recommended!)

    Next Read: Maybe Abbie Ann, although it's hard to say because it's almost my birthday and I'm hoping to increase my TBR stack! ;)

    Thanks for sharing what you're reading, too! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,
    That'd be really cool if you started it on you blog too ; )

    I totally understand about being swamped....senior year is a killer! Lol! But I don't want to scare you....*wink*

    CONGRATS to your sister!!!! When's/when was the big day???

    I feel honored that you got to come by during this oh, so stressful time!
    Thanks,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, it's totally fine if you just put it here. I figured that this is an easy way to get book recommendations and warnings of what not to read!! LOL!

    I'll have to check out She Walks in Beauty. I love the title! So pretty...

    I don't know if you've ever read anything by Camy Tang, but you should definitely check out Sushi for One? I think you'd enjoy it. It was the first of hers that I'd read and have no regrets whatsoever!!

    Talk to you soon/see you at the partay!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete