Welcome one and all!! *wink*
So, today I wanted to post about this little reading contest that I just found. It is The Spring Reading Thing 2010. Now, this is running from March 20 - June 20, 2010. There is no minimum or maximum to the amount of books needed on your list. So, if you want to join, which you should, you better get going! LOL! All you need to do is sign up on Katrina's blog: Callapidder Days. All of the official direction are there and the Mr. Linky to sign up, too!!
So, without further ado, here's my list:
1) The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway
2) A Soldier's Reunion - Cheryl Wyatt
3) Latte Trouble - Cleo Coyle
4) Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder - Joanne Fluke
5) Crime Brulee - Nancy Fairbanks
6) A Time for Dancing - Davida Wills Hurwin
7) Sushi for One? - Camy Tang
8) Between Friends - Debbie Macomber
9) Deadly Vows - Shirlee McCoy
10) Fatal Secrets - Barbara Phinney
11) The Farther You Run - Davida Wills Hurwin
12) Soldier Daddy - Cheryl Wyatt
So, there you have it folks! I don't know if it will be a challenge or not to get all 12 books read through the last couple weeks of my senior year of high school, but we'll see. I also want to point out that on the list in the sidebar, I will strike-out the book title once I read it. Now, when you see that, you won't be totally confused! LOL! I highly recommend any and all of you that have the time to try and participate in this fun challenge! I reiterate that there is no minimum or maximum to the amount of books for your list. Do what you think you can do, or challenge yourself to how many you think you can do. This is meant to be fun, so please make it fun for yourself!!
Let me know if you sign up because I definitely want to see your list!