Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chat away!

Hi everyone!!
Since I'm getting more followers and I think it's really cool, I've enabled something called a "Cbox". If you look over to your right (though I'm sure you've already noticed), you will see a box. I've already entered one message. All you have to do is put in your name, email or url, and your message. It will automatically pop up like the one I already did.

PLEASE use this! Lol....you can ask me questions, post a really quick message if you don't have time to stay for a comment, and interact with the other people that come to my blog. I have noticed on other blogs that the different people don't talk much, usually everything is directed at the blog owner. Why can't we all address each other? So, I thought maybe this would help everyone do this easier.

So, how about everyone who stops by and reads this posts a message? You can also leave a comment because I LOVE to read your comments, but try out the Cbox. Be my guest!!
Talk to you soon, can't WAIT to read your messages!!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment