Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!
The poll looks great! As of right now, there is a mere seven hours left to vote! Everyone should get in their last votes now!

I have been in a back-and-forth conversation with Mr. Ashley(WRS Principal) for about a week now. The invoice to Mr Michael Shoob(Executive Director of the Brie Foundation) was sent out yesterday. I recieved the confirmation today from Mr. Ashley. This is to recieve $500 for the READ Program by July 1. This is exciting news!

Today, I met with my guidance counseler. Among other things, we discussed my project. She gave me a website called Wilbooks(I will find out if it is two words or one). There is a special promotion going on right now that states: When you buy one book, they will donate another book of the same price for free. It's, basically, a two for the price of one deal. I will add the website to the links.

That's the new news for now!
Thanks,
Hannah (VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment