Sunday, March 22, 2009

Parent Presentations

Tonight was the parent presentations. I think that overall they went well. I think that I did well, too. I recieved a lot of compliments on it as I was handing out the bookmarks we made. The bookmarks have the logo of the program on them. The logo is READ (in all capitals, each letter is a different color: red, yellow, blue, and green) and a little girl standing on an open book with her hands on her hips. It is really cool to be able to say that I have a logo now. Anyway, I am glad that the presentation is behind me, but I think that it was an okay experience. Plus, now my project is out there. A.k.a. everyone knows about it. I think some of the other parents and my peers are excited about it like me now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read your presentation went well--plus I talked to your mom (: Go you! Would like to see your logo on your blog. See you soon. Mrs. Haynes

    ReplyDelete