Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First post!

Today I made my blog. I am going to use this blog as my journal for my honors senior project. I thought that it was going to be difficult to start the blog. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was not hard at all. Yesterday, I set up my gmail account. Now that was tough! Mrs. Haynes and I could not find an account name that was not already taken. We were able to find one eventually, so it is set up. I am going to email my three project advisors to give them my new email and tell them that I started this blog. This week, I am going to start putting my Smartboard presentation for the parents together. I am excited for the opportunity to use the Smartboard. The parent presentations are going to come very quickly and I have a lot of work to do on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment