Tuesday, July 19, 2011

From the Gliffaes Hotel

Good evening all! It is about quarter past 9 here in Crickhowell, Wales. Overcast and cloudy but almost dark now. I'm laying on my bed with Alicia in the adjacent twin bed. Our room is nice, it was the room Mom and I had 2 years ago when we were here. It's got cream walls, a cream and red themed bedspread, a blue/cream plaid couch, a desk, a bureau, a bathroom built up and around a corner lol. Out the window i can see the "big house". This is the main building on the property but our rooms are across the way in a seperate building. Gramma and grampa hqve the room below us and mom and our aunt have the room on the other side of the building. It's pretty chilly so Alicia might make hot chocolate in a bit.

Our flight went pretty well but the people in front of us were obnoxious!! So rude lol. I watched No Strings Attached and absolutely loved it! I was surprised but it was sooooo good. I also watched about halfish of Tangled for especially Tiny but Ariel too :P

I guess that's all for now...alicias having trouble uploading the videos do I'll get those up when I can :) love to you all!
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah
    Glad to hear you arrived ok. Hope you are having a great time in Wales.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete