Sunday, January 3, 2010

Parent Letter and "sgin-up" forms....

I just finished revising and printing off my parent letter and "sign-up" forms for Hannah's READ Program second session. I will be sending them home on Tuesday, January 5th and have high hopes of getting(most of them) returned to me by Friday, January 8th. I attached them in an email to the principal for a double check before they get sent out. Now, I just have to decide what color I'm going to print all of them out on tomorrow after school!! : )

Totals of kids and parents participating coming soon to a computer near you!!
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!

    Do you have bright yellow or orange paper? Those would definitely stand out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! They would! Lol....I decided on purple for Mrs. Ehret and green for Mrs. Langley, these are the same colors I used last time. It's easy for me to tell them apart because I associate the colors with them now.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete