I don't know if anyone noticed, but I just recieved the Honest Scrap Blog Award from Renee at Black 'n Gold Girl's Blog! This is my second blog award and I'm thrilled about it!
As a part of this award I have to tell you 10 honest things about me and pass the award on to 10 more bloggers!
1) With my very busy schedule, I can read about 200 pages in 2 days time.
2) A couple of my favorite shows, that I HATE to miss, are Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Private Practice, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol.
3) I really don't like science, but choose to challenge myself anyway. Hence, the AP Physics I'm taking right now!
4) I hate leaving messages for people when I can't reach them on their phone. I always sounds SO stupid : D
5) I was just the "Donkey's head", while my sister was the "Donkey's butt" in our high school's production of Kiss Me Kate.
6) I have been out of the United States 5 different times and have been to 10(I think!) different countries.
7) I have also been to over 1/2 the U.S.
8) I LOVE ice cream!!
9) I want to go to college for Elementary Education.
10) I have a gorgeous dog named Maddie. She is part lab and part husky, so she has one blue eye and one brown. Very cute!!
Okay enough about me....here's the award passed on:
Cheryl @ Squirrel's Treehouse
Jessica @ BookingIt
Lee @ Butterfly Blessings
Camy @ Camy's Loft
Missy @ Life with Missy
the lovely ladies @ Love is the best medicine
Margaret @ Margaret Daley
Ramona @ Ramona's Ramblings
Lori @ Some of my Favorite Things
Mimi @ Woven by Words
Congratulations to everyone who recieved this award! Sorry if I missed anyone, but if I did....there's always next time(as long as I get another award!!).
Thanks again to Renee for passing this wonderful award my way!
While I have your attention...quick news update!
The first session of Hannah's READ Program wrapped up last week. I spent 1 day per week for 4 weeks (about 25 minutes each time) working in the classrooms with the students. It was a lot of fun! Also, now I know better what they liked and didn't like for the next session.
Tommorow, I will be having the family celebration, the official end of the first session. It is Ireland themed. You should have seen us asking about "Irish stuff....Saint Patrick's Day stuff" at Iparty last night!! Lol! It's November...they certainly questioned us!
Anyway, everything is gold and green colored. I will have a very brief "speech", for lack of a better word. Then, we'll have a very special Irish Step Dancing(hard shoe) performance by my sister Alicia! After, I will hand out (very appropriately colored) green certificates of achievment to the 17 participants(at least the ones that are there). Alicia will then either have another short dance (soft shoe) or teach the kids and adults a step. Finally, we will have a tasting of Ireland. This includes:
Irish Soda Bread
Champs(Irish mashed potato with a "well" of butter)
Irish Tea Cookies
I, with the help of mom and Alicia, am making all of the food tonight.
Okay, so there you have it! Lol....sorry! I tried to be brief, but you know how it is! Once again, congrats and thanks! What would I do without such loyal followers?!?!
Until we meet again,